Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Akward hangover

Ugh my head feels like a bunch of elephants have been break dancing on it. I'd laugh at that image but it hurts too much for that. Yes I know its all my own fault, my mother reminded me of that enough times today already.

I don't regret drinking so much though, not at all.I'm more concerned about what happened yesterday. You see, me and my friend Kat had been drinking and dancing all night when finally the countdown to 2013 began. We counted along with the people on TV "Five, Four, Three, Two, One, HAPPY NEW YEAR!!". And then we hugged, she slipped and we fell down on my bed. And then I was stupid enough to kiss her! >_<

There was an awkward pause before she pushed me away and ran out the door. Her face pretty much gave away she was both shocked and horrified. I know I was drunk and it was mostly the alcohol at fault but I'd be lying if I said it was the first time I wanted to kiss her. I'm pretty sure that unlike me, she's straight. So I probably just lost my only friend I had left.
After she left I said fuck it and started to drink until I passed out. Good way to start the new year Alicia. <.<

I seem to be forgetting the reason I started this blog, to record my dreams! I don't remember much of my dreaming last night, I don't remember much of last night period. But this small part I do remember.

Me and some old friends got on a bus, Kat was there too. We were telling jokes and laughing at them louder than we should have. They weren't that funny, at least I don't think they were. When suddenly the bus stopped driving and a thick fog came out of nowhere. We couldn't see anything outside of the bus anymore. This caused some of us to panic, including me.

The driver told us to stay inside and said that we had hit someone. He went outside and disappeared into the fog. We waited for a while and stayed close to each other. Kat was holding on to me and shivering. I wanted to hold her and tell her everything would be alright but I was just as scared as her. Then the bus started shaking which freaked us out even more causing everyone to run out of the bus.

As soon as I stepped outside I heard inhuman screaming coming from every direction. I grabbed Kat her arm and ran out of there as fast as I could. I couldn't see anything through the fog and almost ran into a wall. Then I saw an alleyway where there was less fog, I sprinted towards it while dragging Kat behind me. I looked back at her, she looked as if she was going to piss her pants in fear. I couldn't blame her.

Just as I thought we were safe a loud roar sent shivers down my spine. I grabbed Kat again and ran. Suddenly a dark pit appeared below us and we fell down. When the darkness faded I saw Kat lying next to me. She stared at me as blood dripped from her lips. Then I woke up.. I think or I had another dream, I don't know. I blame the booze.

And now I'm going to throw up in the bathroom.<x3


6 comments:

  1. Happy New Years.

    I hope you'll make it to the next one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish you a happy new year as well, but unlike Knight I don't think I care at all if you make it or not.
    I mean, I don't know you, for all I know you don't even exist.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks I guess? Happy new year to you both.

    But seriously you guys are creeping me out.What makes you think I wouldn't make it to next year?..

    Good question though, do any of us exist? o: dundundun
    <.<

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is terribly awkward, I used to be in the same situation.
    I can't really tell with a good conscience that everything will be fine, because in my experience it didn't <_<.
    I hope you have better luck next year.
    Take care!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, and ye I don't see it getting any better soon either. :/

      Delete
  5. Oh I've been there, obviously not the same one, but a similar one.
    Ehm I know this was a while ago, but uh, there there.

    ReplyDelete