Tuesday, January 15, 2013

A new dream

Well enough distractions for now, so here is that dream I promised!


I was sleeping on a bench in a park, dangerous, I know. But where else am I gonna sleep, besides what can be more dangerous than being chased by Fears? Being chased by more Fears of course! (which I am, with cold boy chasing me now too. )



When I wake up an notice something behind me watching me, slender man. Problem was, I couldn't move. Only my head could turn a few inches, just enough to see his face towering above me. I was fucking terrified.I tried not to scream by closing my eyes,desperately trying to move.
When my body finally moved I wanted to run but IT was already gone.


I didn't sleep anymore that night and the next night, because it happened again. Two nights in a row for fucks sake. So now I'm tired and cranky as hell. Kat being an idiot doesn't help either, she's never been the brightest but that might be a good thing. Kat if you're reading this.. THEN STOP READING MY BLOG FOR FUCKS SAKE! WHEN I SAY STOP THEN FUCKING STOP YOU MORON!


Calm down Alicia, think happy thoughts... like pizza, music, Ceci..
That's better, calmed down now. Now I want pizza though and music... and Cecilia. <.<

In better news, I still haven't seen the Intrusion again. I hope they stay away...
And that's all I have to say for today, short post I know. Sorry.<x3

5 comments:

  1. Awww...yeah I ehm *bit blush* think about you too when I feel bad.
    It works wonders.

    Also, good luck & the usual.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. O: I made Ceci blush hehe.
      Thanks sweetie,good luck to you too. <x3

      Delete
  2. What do you see in Cecilia anyway? I checked out her blog, she sounds like a really unpleasant person.
    But music & pizza are always calming, I must agree.
    I know little about the Intrusion and others that you might be facing, but I do know a little about Slenderman, not much though.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Isn't it the odd ones that people always fall for? I don't really like her myself (Which I know she doesn't give a damn about, I wouldn't too)seems like an egoist, endangering others for her purposes.

      But there is always a "catch" in the end and thanks to that "catch" changes arrive.

      - Mr. Incognito.

      Delete
    2. Once you get to know her you see the awesomeness that is Ceci.She isn't as bad as people think.

      Delete