Monday, January 7, 2013

Apologies

I apologize for not believing anything about "the intrusion". Like Alicia said in her previous post, the flying spider convinced me. After all if spiders can have wings, then what else is possible?
This all sounds like a badly written horror movie or something, but worse. Alicia is planning on running from these things but can she survive by herself? She is smart enough but she is only 17! She should be worrying about school, not about human eating insects.

But it is what it is, if she stays here she will be eaten alive. That is why I decided I will help her in any way I can. For all I know the bugs might come after me too anyway. If we stick together things will be somewhat easier. I withdrew most of my money from the bank. With no bills to pay we will have enough money for a few months. My car will also be useful.
Later today we will try to find a cheap hotel to stay at. Separate rooms, because unlike what Alicia claims, I am not a creeper.
By the way thank you for all the advice you have given us.

-Dr.Jim Witfeld

9 comments:

  1. She's older than more Runners than I care to think about. That 13 year old kid hasn't posted to her blog in over a year now I think but she lived longer than a lot do.

    Have you considered the potential ramifications of the shrink of a girl who is still technically a minor disappearing with her shortly after her mother's disappearance? You guys are going to have to worry about the police more than most Runners do.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I told him this already but like always he won't listen.You'd think an adult psychologist would know better.
      I plan on leaving him behind so that he can return to his normal life and other patients.Since the intrusion IS NOT after him so he needs to stop shaking in fear.*glares at him*

      Also Jim,you totally are a creeper.

      Delete
  2. I think Proxie is right about this one.
    Well Jim I don't really have an opinion on you yet as you don't really leave as much of a lovely impression as Alicia.
    Anyway, good luck Doc!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He has good intentions, he just needs to get his shit together.

      And you should stop with the compliments or I might start believing them.>///>

      Delete
  3. After a while, nothing really comes as a surprise anymore. You'll get used to it.

    ReplyDelete