Friday, January 25, 2013

Lolcats

Sorry for not posting yesterday but I was just... Jim is dead.


We were staking out the building for hours without anything exciting happening. When suddenly my Internet went poof. I told Incognito about it and he thought it was odd. He said something had to be messing up the connection.

Me:"But what could do that?"
Me: "Dammit I was just trying to enjoy these lolcats." (Yes I like cats, fuck you.)
Mr.I:"I suggest you prepare, if something is intercepting the signal, then something is coming"
Me:"Agreed, should I try on my new gloves, or you think they can't be trusted? That is if whatever is coming isn't a Fear."
Mr.I:"You never punched me with those gloves, so I can't really tell if they will be useful or not"


I couldn't tell whether he was being serious or if that was an attempt at a joke. His voice sounded more serious than it should have. But then again, it always does.
He continued by saying something about experimenting with the gloves. And how it was hard to see how it could be a trap. But before he could finish talking a sudden flash came from the dentists building.

It blinded us for a few seconds. When we regained our sight Incognito grabbed his gun and asked if I wanted to stay or come along. I wasn't going to stay behind, if we separated we would be easy targets. At least I would be. <.<

So I put on my gloves and grabbed my knife. I then followed Incognito in to the building. Following his advice of sticking to the walls. After a walk that seemed to take ages we finally got to the dentists office. Incognito kicked down the door and aimed his gun down.

In the dentists chair was a body. It wasn't there last time. It looked like it has been dried of all bodily fluids and was all scratched up with numerous holes in it's body. In the head there was a hole with an eye, it looked like it's been poked numerous times. the body is also missing teeth and is dressed in a doctors uniform. I almost puked when I saw it.

Me:" This wouldn't be the dentist I hope? Any Idea what could have done this?"

Before Incognito could respond we both heard a faint sound. We couldn't pin point where it came from so we quietly looked around trying to hear another sound. But when we did it was too late.
Someone grabbed my arm from behind. I reacted by punching him in the jaw, I could tell it was a heavy blow but it didn't seem to bother him. It was Jim.

Incognito draws his gun and aims at Jim but couldn't get a clear shot. So I hit Jim's elbow with my gloves and managed to dislocate his joint. This gave me the chance to get out of his grip, I rolled over the floor and stayed down.
Jim came directly at me and Incognito shot him through the head.

Me:"Jim!!"
Mr.I:"Won't be getting information out of him..."
Mr.I:"Lets go, nothing to do here"
Me:"But Jim He..Why did you have to kill him you could have shot him in the leg or something!"
Mr.I:""He was going after you, probably a kill shot, wasn't going to take that risk, was either you, or him, and since he was one of them...It was a pretty easy choice."
Me:"I..can't argue with that...lets just go back to the van." I couldn't stop my tears as we walked back to the van.
Mr.I:"No point in mourning, it was better to kill him off, rather than let him be killed by one of them, who knows what happens after death by their hand."
Me:"Ye..."

I knew he was right but still..It was Jim. I'm the reason he's dead now. I just..
I haven't talked to Incognito since. I just sat here trying to forget with some help from lolcats.

1 comment:

  1. I'm deeply sorry for your loss. At least he is free of this torment we call our lives. I hope your situation improves soon, and good luck.

    ~Shadow

    ReplyDelete