Saturday, January 19, 2013

First proxy

Took them long enough to show up, right? Yup, I finally encountered my first proxy. Unfortunately I still have no weapon. Sorry proxiehunter, I could not stab the bastard. I promise I'll get myself a weapon as soon as possible. And I'll stab him the next time I see his ugly facemask. Or something.


Instead I had to run as soon as I noticed a masked guy following me. He wasn't really that fast but
he just wouldn't give up. x.x
Just when I thought I lost him he showed up on the corner of the street ahead of me. We stood there for a while, quietly. It was late so we were the only people there, I think.
Suddenly he charged at me, I started running again. I jumped into a small side street and then over a fence. Ended up in a garden where I tried to hide. Which apparently worked, because when I came back out he was gone.


In other news, still no word from Kat. That can't be a good sign, If only she had listened...
I don't even want to think about it. So I'll keep this post short and go get me something to eat.<x3

2 comments:

  1. You're sure the Proxie was male? Kat doesn't have a build that could be mistaken for masculine does she?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My brain is clearly not firing on all cylinders today. A more likely idea just occurred.

      Is he approximately the same height and weight as Jim?

      Delete