Saturday, January 19, 2013

Weaponizing

I took Knights advice and got myself two kitchen knives. A small one and one that's slightly bigger, about 15 centimeters longer. And a few cans of Raid, I love Raid, it kills the intrusion dead.
And I also got a wooden bat, couldn't find a metal one.

I'm feeling very bad ass right now, Lara Croft style or something. Ready to kick some proxy ass, I might be getting a bit overconfident. But at least I'm less vulnerable now. At least when it comes to proxies, no amount of weaponry can help me against Slendy or the Cold brat.
That last one showed up earlier.Its already cold in Belgium, that little bastard just makes it worse. If I sleep outside tonight I'll probably freeze to death. But I'm getting distracted.


I was in a public restroom when I heard the nursery rhymes. Took me less long to notice them this time so I managed to climb out the window before it was too late. I ran but slipped and fell because of the ice. The cold boy quickly found me. But luckily I managed to get back on my feet before he could bite me. Not that he would actually bite me but you know, frost bite..<.<

Running is a lot harder when the ground is slippery from the ice. But I managed to lose the cold boy as soon as I ran into a crowd. Now all I have to do is find a place to sleep and I will have survived another day of running.<x3


3 comments:

  1. I know what you're going through. That Chilly Bastard is annoying. At least I've got people to keep me company, sorry that you don't.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You country is fucking stupid, no offense, I had a real hard time trying to get all my armory trough the fucking state.

    Anyway, good to see you got yourself some weapons, higher chances of survival.

    Good luck.

    - Mr. Incognito.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No offense taken,I fully agree.But the food here is heaven. o.o

      And thanks.

      Delete