Monday, January 28, 2013

Damnit EAT

Mr.I:  "Current plan, change of towns, we hung out in one spot for far too long an..."
Mr.I: "How are you holding up?
Me: "Good enough."

That was a lie, I wasn't holding up at all. I was breaking down, slowly but surely. Its a miracle that I'm still standing but I don't have much of a choice now do I?
I'm not going to repeat my ranting of a few days ago, or was it a week? I can barely remember how many days have passed since I started running. Instead I will just write down what happened.


I was in the middle of saying something when suddenly SPLAT. A flying spider flew against the windscreen. It freaked me out but Incognito needed some time to realize that it wasn't a normal bug.
"We need to go faster..." He said. "Much faster" I agreed. "BUT NOT IN THAT DIRECTION!"
I shouted because ahead of us was a swarm of bugs coming right at us.

Mr.I: "Fuck me sideways."

He swirled the car around trying to get away from the intrusion. But the road was slippery and we hit a street light. I quickly got out of the car and grabbed my stuff. I threw a can of raid to Incognito and ran off with another can.
Incognito follows me and quickly catches up.


Mr.I:"Hold on dammit!"
Me:"I'd rather not."
A flying spider came too close for comfort so I sprayed it.
Me:"FUCK, how the fuck are we going to lose these things!"
Mr.I:"Still thinking!"




He shot at the bugs behind us with his shotgun. It didn't help.
Mr.I:"Knew I needed a flame thrower."
Me:"Too late for that!"



Suddenly a group of those huge crabs were blocking our way."CRAP!" I panicked.
Incognito rolled his can of raid at them and told me to get back. He then shot the can and it blew up.
I dashed through the small path that the explosion opened up. But Incognito got knocked down by one of the crabs.

Mr.I:" GO!"
Me:"Crap! Here take this!"

I threw my can of raid at him hoping it would help him. When suddenly another swarm came at me.
I quickly ran into an alleyway. I heard Incognito fire his gun several times. So I turned around to see if he was alright but instead one of the flying spiders bit me. It hurt so badly that I screamed. I tried to get away but my memory gets hazy after that point.


Now I'm here, the bite wound has been bandaged and once again I have no idea where I am. If EAT is behind this again I swear I'll punch her it in the face. Even though she kinda saved me.. I guess. <.<
I hope Incognito is alright..<x3

2 comments:

  1. I hope you're alright.
    Wouldn't want anything to happen to you my sweet Alicia.
    Take care of yourself first & others second, alright?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ye I'm alright.My arm just hurts a bit.
      And EAT's getting on my nerves.
      I know, If I don't start taking care of myself I'll get killed. And I don't plan on dying anytime soon.

      You just be carefull Ceci dear.<x3

      Delete