Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Dentist appointment

Finally had a decent nights rest. That doesn't happen often anymore. Incognito offered me a cup of coffee as soon as I woke up. What a service. o.o
When we got out of the van he started talking.

Mr.I:"So tell me, what would you like to do after all of this mess is over?"
Me:"Over? ..You don't mean the Fear mess right? Because I highly doubt that will ever be over."
Mr.I:"Everything has an end, and when it ends, you have to be ready to accept the normal life."
Mr.I:"That is why I ask, I want to see if your ready for when it all will end."
Me:"I don't think this will end with me alive to be honest. I've never heard of anyone living a normal life once they got too deep in this Fear shit."
Mr.I:"There's a first time for everything, I know I'm not coming back, whether I survive or not, I damned myself a long time ago"
Mr.I:"You and many others still have a chance, think about that"


A chance for what exactly? There isn't a way out of this, if there was somebody would have found it already. And I know the servants will claim that "joining" Them is the way out. But its not, its just a way to delay your own death while sacrificing the lives of others. So any servant that wants to tell me that, go fuck yourself.

I asked him what the plan for today was. Apparently his former partner had a friend that lived here. A dentist, I hate dentists. x.x
Luckily we weren't going to get our teeth checked. No, we were going to get him to check out a bullet. I had no idea dentists had any knowledge on bullets. o. o
But this one did, so off we went.


We stopped in front of a building's stairs. It didn't look good, the door was covered in dust and one of the windows was broken. I asked if this changed our plans or if he wanted to take a look inside.
We both thought it might be a good idea to check it out. I grabbed my flashlight after he knocked down the rusty door. I stayed behind him because it didn't seem like one of those "ladies first" moments.

The dentist's room was a huge mess. With dried up blood and several teeth laying around. I don't even want to imagine what could have happened there. Suddenly we heard a window break. Incognito reacted quickly and drew his gun before running back outside to see what was happening.
I followed carefully but we were too late. He said he saw someone run away but then whoever it was just disappeared. Even though there were no alley ways to run into.

They must have used the path of black leaves or whatever its called. Assuming it was a proxy. We agreed there wasn't anything we could do there anymore so we headed back to the van. The plan now is to stake out this place from a distance in hopes to... I don't really know what we're supposed to be looking for. Its Incognito's plan, I'm just here for the free coffee and food.


I'm also loving the fact that I've barely seen any Fear or proxy activity. At least less than I'm used to.I really needed this "resting time" even though I know it might end anytime now. What does keep me busy is this flash drive with the file I can't open. My computer skills are lacking. x.x
Maybe I don't even want to know what's in there, but human curiosity is a dangerous thing. <x3

2 comments:

  1. It doesn't end, people are just stupid and choose to die rather than to become proxies. Sure, I never wanted to be hollowed, but I chose to remain a servant of the fears, guardian of the crossroads, a multi-fear servant that all of the fears and various beings could rely on to help them in exchange for a future favor...I was loved.
    I miss it so much, although I'm not talking to EAT anytime soon...I hate her.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Woo promises were kept. <x3

      If you were loved so much, then why did they drop you like they did? Just a question.

      I would never drop someone I loved.Think about that for a second hun.If they truly loved you you'd still be immortal.

      Delete