Monday, January 21, 2013

Slim Cognito

For once something went better than I expected. I waited at the cafe for three hours while drinking some coffee. I didn't even notice him walking in.

"You, Alicia?"

I looked up at him and could barely see his face since it was hidden under a dark scarf and hood. The rest of him was also hidden under a grey trench coat. He looked exactly as his name implies. The only part of him I could see were those cold eyes of his. (Not Cold boy cold, just...you know, cold.)

Me:"Uh..yes"
Him:"This is Incognito, I got what you need, it's in the van outside, a couple of steps away from the cafe"

Yup, If you hadn't guessed it by now it was Mr.Incognito one of the people that comments on here and other blogs. I had sent him an e-mail because he offered help and supplies. Which was exactly what I needed. I wasn't sure if I could trust him (I'm still not entirely convinced) but I took a chance.

 "Ah, sorry I lost track of time. I didn't know it was that late already." I got up from my chair while eyeing the van suspiciously."OK...lets go then." I kept my hand near my knife,just in case he tried anything suspicious.

Mr.I:"So how are you holding up?"
Me:"As good as possible, considering the situation. And you?"
Mr.I:"Dead as always."

Well that's a gloomy answer but I can't blame him. Plus he did look kinda dead, he barely looked at me while we talked. When we got to the van he opened the back doors, it was impressive. Inside was a whole set up of computers and hacking technology and stuff. Food and water that would last for months at least and a large metal box full of weapons. He grabbed a small box which was apparently full of credit cards and handed one to me. How the hell did he get so many credit cards?

Mr.I:"This one has enough money for you to survive a whole month, the password is         "
Me:"Thank you.."

I then told him how good it was to finally see another runner. He responded just as coldly as before, I hope he isn't always this cold that would be boring. He then asked if I needed a weapon. I said yes, I mean extra weapons never hurt anyone..wait that doesn't sound right. <.<
I asked what kind of weapons he had and he opened the metal box. That pretty much answered it, he had almost every weapon I could imagine. Except of course the weighted knuckle gloves I wanted. :/

He said I could take any non firing weapon in there. Because he assumed I didn't have any experience with guns. He assumed correctly.
He did offer a small hand gun but I declined. Like proxiehunter said in his blog, Its not possible to kill an innocent kid from two blocks away by missing your target with a knife. So that's what I picked, A large combat knife. I had practiced with my kitchen knives a bit but this thing is a lot better, looks awesome too.

Mr.I:"So what's your next destination?"
Me:"I don't really have one, I'm just wandering from place to place."
Mr.I:"Taking into consideration your "Cold Boy" problem, I can offer you transportation until you think of where you want to go"

I really liked that idea, the cold boy has really been getting on my nerves. And if I'm not alone he might not bother me as much. At least I can hope. <.<
So I agreed. He then said I could use anything in the van except the computers. Apparently they were his friends computers, a friend who is gone now. Yet he keeps them around, guess he isn't that cold after all.

We then got into the van and started driving. I could get used to this, beats the hell out of walking through this damned snow. Then he suddenly hands me a white flash drive with operator symbols all over it. o.O

Mr.I:  "Yesterday a proxy by the name of Kelevra broke into my hotel room and left me this, the file is called "ForAlicia" personally I have no idea what to make of it"

Well that's fucking weird. Some proxy I never heard from gives a guy I hadn't met yet a flash drive that was meant for me? That's freaky.I just checked it out. It had one picture in it and another file I couldn't open for some reason.

This is the picture:



Seems like a threat or something. If that's supposed to be a representation of me being decapitated then I'm insulted. My nose isn't that big and pointy.
I'll try to figure out how to open this other file, hopefully I'll be able to tell you what it is next post.
I better stop writing because we're uncomfortably close to this river and I thought I just saw something move in the water. Its probably nothing but I'm not taking any chances.<x3

No comments:

Post a Comment