Saturday, January 19, 2013

He just won't give up

Guess who was watching me from across the street while I was eating my pizza? Yeah, that fucking proxy. He just stood there watching me, I've told you guys before that I hate being watched. If I had a weapon I would have attacked the bastard but instead I had to wait.

Good thing that I'm a slow eater. He stood there for over an hour before finally giving up. I have no Idea why nobody noticed a guy with a mask standing there for that long. I mean the mask is pretty obvious with that red "Y" painted on it. Even if I didn't know what a proxy was I'd still be startled if I saw him standing there. I don't get people, I really don't.

So immediately after I finished eating I went and tried to see what weapon I could buy. Apparently even pepper spray is illegal in Belgium. Go figure.Not that it would help against a masked proxy but still, its stupid. Pretty much any weapon is illegal here, seriously you'd almost think the government is run by proxies. Trying to make it as hard as possible for us runners.<.<
That's probably not the case but I wouldn't be surprised if it was.

One very interesting weapon I came across while googling were weighted knuckle gloves. Couldn't find out if they were illegal or not but they probably are. How would I even get some of those?
I needed gloves anyway, might as well be weaponized ones. Easy to hide too, but I doubt I can get my hands on them, legal or not.

A baseball bat seems like the best option but I've never held one before. Baseball isn't a popular sport here either so I'm not sure if its a good option. But its the only one I got so unless anyone has a better suggestion I'll stick to it.
I really hope someone has a better suggestion though.<x3

6 comments:

  1. Bug spray. If you get them in their eyes, it'll hurt a lot even if it's not pepper spray. It'll also come in handy with your other problem.

    Also, get a kitchen knife. They're not illegal (at least, I would hope not) and they're better protection than nothing at all.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I used to have Raid but I decided it was too risky.If the police found me with the stuff used to blow up my house it would be bad.
      But I haven't had that much problems with the police yet so I might buy some new cans.

      A kitchen knife, how could I not think of that myself.So far Ive been cutting my food with that multitool so I could really use one. xD

      Delete
    2. I think if the police find you there will be trouble, anyway. You might as well risk it.

      Delete
    3. A kitchen knife isn't illegal to *own*, but even in America if you're carrying it around in a way that makes it clear it's intended for, lets call them "non-culinary uses", you're going to be in trouble. As for the gloves in question, how are you're sewing skills? A few scraps of cloth and some pebbles + gloves can easily give you a poor mans (or womens) version. For that matter if Belgium uses metallic coins a roll of coins inside your clenched fist can add some weight to a punch and who's going to bust a person for carrying a roll of coins in their pocket?

      Do you have any experience boxing or other martial arts training focused on punching though?

      Delete
    4. I would hope that she wouldn't be waving it around in public.

      Delete
    5. Ye I'm not blonde enough to be waving around a knife in public.xD

      My sewing skills are non-existant so yeah. <.<

      Yes,I used to practice karate to ward off bullies.Its been a few years but I still know how to punch.

      Delete