Tuesday, January 29, 2013

A talk with EAT

Talking to eldritch abominations isn't easy. It only left me very confused. I'll just write down the conversation before I start ranting.

Me:"Let me out of here EAT. I need to run before tall dark and Faceless finds me."
EAT:"Do not worry. Tomorrow we will transport you to a different location."
Me:"Why the hell would I go anywhere with you?!"
EAT:"As you just said, to avoid the Slender man."
Me:"I can do that on my own."
EAT:"He will find you if you go on foot. My camper can drive you around. The faster you travel the harder it is for him to keep up."
Me:"That's bullshit! He can find me anywhere and anytime."
EAT:"No, He cannot. He has too many targets to track. Even He has limits, this is why he uses proxies. By travelling faster you can avoid him slightly better. The fact that my camper are with you also helps."

Me:"What?.."
EAT:"Tomorrow we move out."
Me:"..What did you mean with your camper also helping? And why the fuck are you doing this?"
EAT:"Most of us "Fears" as you humans call us try to avoid each other. And why am I doing what?"
Me:"I meant why are you locking me up and helping me?"
EAT:"As I've said before I am studying you."
Me:"Studying me? Fuck that shit! I've heard about how you study people I'm not letting you come near me!
EAT:"Calm down. My intent is not to harm you. You are worth more alive and healthy than you would be wounded or dead."
Me:"So you can turn me into a camper you mean. <.< "
EAT:"No. You do not have any knowledge that I want. "
Me:"Why did you turn Kat into a camper then? She didn't exactly have much knowledge about anything.."(I didn't mean this the way it came out but yeah.. Kat wasn't the brightest person I knew.)

EAT:"She knew where to find you."
Me:"What? How?!"
EAT:"On her blog she stated having found a notebook with your location in it."
Me:"But that was a trap wait wha.. Who put the notebook there?"
EAT:"Yes it was a trap but the information was accurate. And I do not know who made the notebook."
Me:"I see...But why would you want to study me that badly? I'm just a normal nerdy girl."
EAT:"Well that is complicated. You are not just a normal human female. You are one of a few humans that because of some unknown reason amplifies the effects us "Fears" have on our surroundings.
You can compare it to a resonator. I wish to study you to find out what causes this resonance. This is why the Slender man wants you so badly. If he managed to turn you into his proxy he would gain an advantage, same thing for the other fears. Luckily most of them haven't found you yet.


Me:"I'm what?..I don't..But doesn't that mean you would want to make me into a camper? Or worse dissect me? I don't get it.."
EAT:"I have only gotten my hands on a few so called "resonators". The camper process always neutralized the resonance and so did the death of the study subjects. This is why I want you alive."
Me:"So the Intrusion came after me because I'm a resonator thingy?.."
EAT:"No. The intrusion stumbled upon you by accident. They mostly act on instinct. There is a chance of your resonance making your house an easy gateway into this world for them though. "
Me:"Then why did the fuckers attack me a few days ago?!"
EAT :"You destroyed one of their hives. They recognized your smell and thought of you as a threat probably."
Me:"Oh.."


At this point I gave up on asking questions because any question she it answered three more popped up. I just asked her if one of her camper could hack into this flash drive I still have. Don't get me wrong I'm still running away from her the first chance I get. I just need time to process this..<x3


6 comments:

  1. That sounds worse that the Receivers I head of. Like Tav.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ye I remember reading about those. I really don't know what to think of this..

      Delete
  2. Huh...looks like you are a special human. I knew you were special to me, but this makes me love you even more.
    Although this just reminds me that I'm a normal human now <_<, which just depresses me.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ceci dear don't be depressed. You're special to me too. If anyone can regain immortality its you. So just keep yourself focused on the goal.<x3

      Delete
  3. Seems like you are a bigger "piece", good to know your still alive, sorry had to leave you behind, couldn't find you, couldn't stay for long.

    - Mr. Incognito.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ye I don't know if thats a good or a bad thing. Probably both <.<

      And its ok, I'm safe-ish. Just make sure you are too. And like I said before, kick that bastard kelevra in the nuts for me. <x3

      Delete