Monday, January 21, 2013

Freedom

Finally escaped. The damn light hurt my eyes at first though. It took me a while but found out where I was, Kat's house. And yes she was there too, well kinda. I'm running ahead of myself again. x.x


I managed to lock pick the door thanks to google. Google has never been so useful before. o.o
Once my eyes adjusted to the light I could see I was upstairs in a house that I almost recognized. I didn't actually recognize it until I walked down the stairs and saw Kat standing in the kitchen. I ran towards her (not a smart thing to do, I know).

As soon as she turned around and looked at me I knew something was wrong. Her expression and her eyes were dull. Not just dull in a "I really don't give a fuck today" way but in a supernatural way. Kat was a fucking camper! The stupid bitch got herself camperfied or however you call it! Ugh.
That pissed me off so much that I slapped her across the face. It didn't do much, her expression didn't even change one bit. She just looked at me with those dull eyes before starting to talk.

Kat: "I see you have managed to escape sooner than expected."
Me:"You expected me to escape?"
Kat:"If the purpose of that room had been to make your escape impossible, you wouldn't be standing here."
Me:"...Then what was it for?"
Kat:"To buy time."
Me:"For what?"
Kat:"That information is not for you to know."
Me:"Whatever, I'm out of here. You better stay away from me, next time I see a camper I'll stab it!"
Kat:"Aren't you forgetting your backpack?"
Me:"What?"
Kat:"Your backpack with all your belongings. Its over there."
Me:"Why are you letting me take my stuff instead of, you know... Attacking me and trying to stop me from leaving?"
Kat:"My intent is not to hold you captive but to study you. And for me to do that you need to be alive."
Me:"Wait what? I don't get ...wha?"
Kat:"You need to get going. My camper have sighted the Slender man close by."


Just hearing that name made the hairs on my back stand up. I didn't waste time and grabbed my backpack which was in the kitchen corner. I don't trust Kat EAT at all. What was that bullshit about studying me? It killed Kat just to "study" me? That's just fucking wrong. Each time I see one of these fucking Fears they manage to get me even more angry than ever.

But why did EAT warn me and give me my stuff back? I'm so confused right now.<x3


1 comment:

  1. Your distracted, I said it once, I'll say it again, no point in questioning it, only getting yourself distracted, focus.

    Your constant distractions brought you in that room, but then again, curiosity is a great weapon, that is why they constantly use it.

    Don't play into their hands.

    - Mr. Incognito.

    ReplyDelete