Monday, January 21, 2013

Boredom

Don't ask about the problem from last post. Just don't.

I'm trying to occupy myself by playing online games, reading blogs and watching videos on YouTube. Trying not to think about anything that might depress me. I don't see how I would escape from the cold boy in here. Or from the slender man for that matter.
I wish I brought some Pokémon games. Might download some emulators. <.<

Still haven't heard anything from outside this room, kind of disturbing. I need to get out of here.
I'll try googling "How to lock pick a door in the dark". Never know, it might work. I'm sure as hell not waiting around till something or someone finds me in here.

I'll post again when I get any progress. By which I mean when I get the hell out of here.<x3

4 comments:

  1. If you have a rake and another L shaped piece of metal, you should not find it too difficult to unlock the door. Of course, experience does help.

    Oh, did I mention? I still have access to the Internet.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. What makes you think I have a rake?Unfortunatly I don't.But thanks for trying to help.

      Delete
    2. A rake can be made from a paperclip or a hairclip. I would assume you would have one on you, seeing as you are a female human.

      Delete
    3. Paperclips and hairclips weren't on my list of things I found important enough to spend money on(even though they're super cheap).The ones I had burned down with the house.

      Although I will buy some paperclips just in case I get get locked in a room again.
      Anyway, you assumed wrongly.But thanks again, its a good idea.

      Delete