Monday, December 31, 2012

Happy new year!

Happy new year! You know for the people that actually give a fuck. I'm not one of them by the way. "Why so grumpy Alicia?" My mother asked. Because my asshole of a boss fired me, that's why. No, not because I was late this morning. (I somehow managed to arrive on time actually. o.O) But because I yelled at my boss when he pinched the butt of one of the other girls working there. So yeah I have a reason to be grumpy and I will use the same excuse to get myself as drunk as possible tonight. Its new years eve after all and that means party time!

To make up for my small post from this morning I'll take the time to tell something more about myself. Its either that or more bitching about my former boss being a pig. And nobody likes reading someone complain for a whole blog post.
As I've told you before my name is Alicia and no I will not tell you my last name. I don't want to attract more creepers, Dr.Witfeld is hard enough to handle. Just kidding doctor. :p
I am 17 years old, almost 18. (You can drink alcohol at 16 in Belgium so don't worry about me breaking any laws tonight. I do that anyway! Just kidding..) I still go to school, the job was just a student job for during the holidays. Going to be hard to save up money if I keep getting fired. :/
For those wondering how I look like, screw you. All you need to know is that I'm blond and nerdy. You'll have to imagine the rest.

I live with my mother in a small apartment. My father is dead for all I know, never met him and I don't want to either. And that's all I'm gonna say about the bastard. I know, what is the point of talking about myself if I barely reveal anything. Maybe I'll talk about myself more in a future post but my friend Kat just arrived. Time start the party! Woohoo! <x3


No comments:

Post a Comment