Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Coconut crabs

The thing from last post was just some giant crab-lobster thing that suddenly landed on the windshield. Incognito hit the brakes when it tried to bash through the glass. We slipped on the ice and almost ended up in the river. Luckily Incognito managed to stop the van just in time.

 He then got out and shot whatever it was but the bullet bounced off its shell. It shrieked and turned around and seemed to want to jump towards Incognito. I quickly popped the hood and flipped the bastard on its back. It ended up sliding into the river.
It didn't pop back up I think but Incognito got back in the van. And got us the hell out of there too fast to find out. I didn't mind at all.

I later tried to google the damned thing and apparently it was a coconut crab. How the fuck did that thing get here? I know the intrusion has done weirder shit but these things are supposed to only live on tropical islands. Belgium is neither tropical nor an island..
At least it wasn't a flying spider. I fucking hate the intrusion. x.x

Anyway we still haven't had any luck with our stake out. At least I'm enjoying the free food and daily coffee. Also no luck with the flash drive. I would ask Incognito if his hacking computers could help but I doubt he'd want to use them. And I'll respect his wishes. o.o

I'll report when something worth reporting becomes reportable. <x3


6 comments:

  1. I've been reading your blog and I do have to ask, aside from the ones that are hunting you what do you have against the fears? I mean some like the Wooden Girl or say the Brute are not doing you anything, what is your beef with them?

    Also I've met the Brute, work for him even as his servant, the Brute isn't as bad as people think he is.

    You seem nice though, I like your glasses...they look fantastic on you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They might not be hunting me but they are hunting other people! They destroy just as many lives as the ones that destroyed mine.

      Isn't as bad? Seriously you servants are all so fucking delusional. The Brute is destruction personified for fucks sake. How is that not bad?

      And umm...thanks I guess?

      Delete
    2. I'm not delusional Alicia, the Brute would kill me if I wouldn't coorperate. If you read my blog you'll find out I actually help humans and like them. The Brute is not so bad as people say it is, but is still bad.

      Also, I guess I know what you mean about the other fears, that's my bad.

      Friends?

      Delete
    3. Maybe Its not as bad because its still chained up for the most part. Which can only be a good thing. <.<

      Wait what? You want to be friends? How is that? I don't... Okay I guess, you don't seem that bad. o.o'

      Delete
  2. Big ass crabs? Sounds like a Sponge bob cartoon, by the way, STUPID FUCKING CARTOON!

    Back to the matter at hand, you distracting my play thing, I greatly, dis-fucking-like THAT!

    - Kelevra.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm not distracting him that much. I could distract him more, by flashing my boobs perhaps? Just kidding, I wouldn't do that.

      If you dislike that so much come over here and let me try out my new gloves on your face.<x3

      Delete