Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Operation:Boom motherfuckers

Well that could have gone a lot better. Everything went according to plan until..
I think its better if I start at the beginning.

Jim parked the car somewhere safe and hidden from view. We got out and sneaked towards my house armed with a gasoline can and several cans of Raid. Jim wanted to kick in the door, I suggested using the key. That was the easy part, getting in.

Luckily Jim had brought a large stick to help us get through the spider webs. Otherwise I'd still be covered in web. I flipped on the light switch and prepared for the swarm to come but nothing did. The lack of bugs disturbed me more than it calmed me down. We made our way up the stairs, expecting the bugs to attack us at any time. Jim was shaking and so was I. <.<'

With the bathroom in sight we were hoping this would be easier than expected. But we knew better, things were going way too easily. I tried opening the door to the bathroom while shaking off the spiderwebs but the door seemed blocked. Jim had to help me push until we finally managed to get it to open.

The bathroom was completely covered by the hell bugs. They were crawling over the floor, the walls, the ceiling and everywhere you could imagine. Even in places you can't imagine, there were bugs crawling out of other bugs!
Ants, cockroaches, flies, beetles, Spiders (winged and non winged) and countless more species.
They all seemed to flow in from the hole that was now large enough for Jim to crawl into. (And Jim isn't a small guy.)

It wasn't until we threw the cans of Raid into the hole that they responded to our presence. They screeched so loud I had to cover my ears. Jim started pouring the gasoline over them which caused them to attack us. At this point it seemed smart to get the hell out of there.

I ran while spraying Raid in all directions and throwing the spare cans all over the place. Jim threw away the gas can and sprinted for the door while grabbing his lighter. However in front of the door stood IT,Tall dark and faceless, Slender man.
Me and Jim both froze in our tracks. It cocked its head to the left as if it was curious about what we were doing. This time I clearly saw it had no face and somehow it was even worse than in my dream, so much worse.. Just that wrongness about it, I can't describe it, I don't want to..

Jim accidentally dropped his lighter and the gasoline ignited behind him. The fire broke our trance or whatever it was and we started running just in time. The bugs caught up with us only to be incinerated by the fire. I pulled Jim along to the garden, which was our only way out with slendyfucker blocking the front door. The bugs screeching grew louder and louder as they were being roasted alive.

The first can of Raid exploded as the flames behind us spread over the house. The bugs seemed to have given up chasing us as they were too busy being fried. Me and Jim sprinted towards the garden and I leaped out the door, feeling the fire right behind me. I rolled in the grass just in case I was on fire. In all the confusion I couldn't tell whether I was or not.

I couldn't find Jim until an explosion turned my attention to the burning house. Jim stood there with slender man behind him. Both of them looking at me, I cried out to him to get out of there but he didn't react. I got back up and took a step forward when suddenly a large explosion blew me back on the grass. Must have been the Raid in the bathroom..

When I managed to look at the house again Jim and IT were gone. Just vanished, like poof ..
I didn't have time to stick around to look for them because that's when the sirens started. The police probably, so I got the hell out of there. Grabbed my backpack out of Jim's car and got as far away from there as possible.
And now I'm here,without Jim, without my mother, without Kat..all alone. Goddamn it.

I'll try to stay in contact with you guys...<x3

2 comments:

  1. Good for you sweety!
    Anyway, I share your disgust of bugs and the Intrusion, good job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks darling.^^
    I don't think there are a lot of people that aren't disgusted by those hellbugs.I just hope the bastards got hurt badly.

    ReplyDelete