Monday, January 28, 2013

Living with EAT

So according to his personal slender proxy Incognito is still alive. Kinda suspicious how his van supposedly blew up for almost no reason. But that could be the proxy's fault. I only know this because said proxy updated Incognito's blog. Lets just hope he isn't lying.

Anyway I was right about EAT once again being the one that locked me up. This time however I wasn't in there for long. She It released me not too long after my last post. I use the word "released" in a relative sense because I'm still trapped in this house. Atleast its more than a dark and tiny room I guess.

Kat EAT was the one who treated my wound. She It said she it didn't use any liquids contaminated with ichor/ink. I'm not sure I can believe her but I already tried escaping and that failed so I don't have much of a choice.
She It is not a very talkative person. Which freaks me out a bit, I'm not used to seeing Kat this quiet. Then again its not really Kat but still its weird. Kat used to be like a hyperactive chipmunk on speed. And now she's.. just dull.

The dull look in her eyes has lessened though. Must be her body adapting to being a camper or something. I would try escaping again but she it took most of my stuff. I just have my clothes and this laptop. At first I refused anything Kat EAT gave me but I need food to survive so ye.

So far I'm not obsessing over anything yet so who knows, EAT might actually be telling the truth. She It has saved me two times already so...
Ugh who am I kidding Fears are monsters she it's just doing this for some selfish reason. I can't let myself be fooled. That's it, I'm going to talk to her and if she it doesn't let me go I'll force her to.

I'll let you guys know how it went.<x3

4 comments:

  1. I'm now convinced, EAT has a crush on you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Fears don't have human emotions. They are not human.

      Delete
    2. Ew o.O
      The only good parts about that are the countless puns people could make. But don't worry Ceci dear I'll tell her to fuck off.

      You're the only one that gets to eat me out.<x3

      Delete
    3. They don't have human emotions but EAT does seem to enjoy experimentation. Let's hope It hasn't decided to experiment with the human concept of dating.

      Delete