Wednesday, January 2, 2013

EEK BUGS!!


Lots of them, in the bathroom! Ants and flies, where the hell did they come from?! Probably the same place that spider came from. I need to find out how to prevent more from coming in. Ugh, I hate bugs, not as much as I hate spiders but still. Hopefully we'll get rid of them today, somehow.

I tried to call Kat yesterday, she didn't answer her phone. She wasn't on facebook either, how can I apologize if I can't contact her? Damn it, guess I'll have to find her at school tomorrow. Another reason to look forward to the first day of school. <.<
Still can't believe how stupid I was. I mean, I knew she wasn't into girls. So why did I?.. I'm not getting out of bed today. That reminds me I had some creepy dreams. I Only remember some bits though.

One of the dreams was me walking through the hallways of the school again. Running up and down several sets of stairs while being confused as fuck. The fact that the school was empty didn't help my nerves much either. It got even worse when I felt like I was being watched, I hate that feeling. I got scared and started running as fast as I could. Suddenly the lights went out and I stopped running.

In the next dream I had been bitten by a zombie. A bunch of other people were discussing whether they should kill me or not. I got angry when one of them said:"She ain't worth the trouble lets just kick her out and use her as a distraction". I tackled him and started punching at his face. He grabbed my hands and the next thing I know I'm biting his nose right off. Don't remember what happened after that but I'm gonna guess I turned into a zombie.

In the last dream I remember I was running through a dark forest. Running from something again.. I've been having a lot of these dreams. The trees were so close to each other that I couldn't run through without several branches hitting me in the face. They felt like tiny claws scratching at me. But I had to run from the thing chasing me, I couldn't let some creepy branches stop me. Then suddenly there were no more sounds, not from the leaves beneath my feet, not from the wind, nothing at all. And then the trees were gone too, I was surrounded by darkness. It was then that I felt something breathing down on the back of my neck. I screamed.

These dreams just keep getting worse I hope. I don't have any dreams for a while now, they're freaking me out. And I've run out of things to say so I'll stop here.<x3

13 comments:

  1. Sweet dreams, you insufferable shrue!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, "because you are in no way an insufferable shrew (that's how it's spelled by the way) yourself".

      Delete
    2. o.O I'm wondering what I have done to make you comment wrongly spelled insults on my blog.Especially considering your previous comments were about how little fucks you gave about me.

      Delete
    3. I don't know, why do I do anything?
      To have a bit of fun.
      I get bored so freaking easily.
      Just to clarify, I may dislike you but I certainly don't hate you, I have no reason to hate you.
      Good luck on your endeavors!

      Delete
  2. Okay, frankly I think the others were being slightly presumptuous with the involvement of "Other Things" before, but from these nightmares I now believe it's very much possible.

    So: Intrusion, Empty City, Dying Man, Quiet.

    I'd watch out for the first one the most.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The what now? *blinks* I have no idea what you're talking about.But thanks for the warning?

      Delete
    2. Imagine arthropods that could decimate the world's strongest army in less than a week and still have a large enough force to cover the entire solar system.

      Now think about what would happen if that unstoppable force only focused on individuals instead of toppling kingdoms.

      'Primal fear' doesn't even come close to describing why the creeping menace that is the Intrusion is one of the stronger beings of our Universe.

      I'm sorry, Alicia.

      Delete
    3. Guess I should have been going back and seeing if other had been commenting on her old entries. You guys really don't understand the point of "Don't Involve Outsiders" do you? This could have been nasty coincidences but cluing people in to this sort of shit seems to increase the likelihood of it happening.

      So kid, since they decided you need to know before it's certain They're involved you may as well get a bag packed in case you need to run.

      http://the-most-dangerous-game.blogspot.com/2011/12/what-every-runner-should-own.html

      In your case add some Raid or other insecticide. It also makes a good mace substitute for the weapon portion of that list.

      Delete
    4. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    5. 1) What Knight said.

      2) There are no outsiders.

      Delete
  3. As I previously stated, "Kill one head, and more will take its place."

    ReplyDelete