Wednesday, January 16, 2013

FUCK

Kat, please I know you're too stubborn to not read this. So please, for once listen to me when I say to stay out of this. I already lost my mother and my psychologist Jim to these things. If I lose you too then I'll just...

I don't even know what I'd do. Its just all too much, I know I have been acting like I'm doing fine, but I'm not. Its easy to hide your emotions on a blog, I've always hidden my emotions. You know this Kat. You have seen me hide my emotions behind jokes during the day, only to cry myself to sleep at night. I've done that a lot in the past but now... I cry every night, I cry during the day.

Hell I'm crying right now.

The real reason I haven't been writing down my dreams is because they're all the same. Watching my mother being eaten alive by the intrusion bit by bit. Until nothing is left, sometimes she talks while its happening telling me its my fault. I should have known it was the Intrusion that was taking over my bathroom. I should have told my mother. I should have..

Anyway that notebook you found, it's not mine. I never owned such a thing, I don't know what's in it but I do know that there is a 99% chance of it being a trap. I do not know by who or what but you have to believe me Kat!
How would a notebook even be intact after a fire that burned down a house?! Think about it Kat, it doesn't make sense!

I don't want you to end up in the same situation as I'm in, or worse.So please think about your own safety for once.These things are real and will fuck you up.Theres still a chance you'll be safe if you walk away now.Don't make me lose you too Kat, I beg you.

Everyone else reading this, I'm sorry for lying to you. I've been pretending to be fine while I'm not. You guys have helped me get through this so I feel bad for lying to you. I didn't even mention my arm STILL hurts from that Intrusion ant bite. Its much better though but still.

I want to thank all of you for supporting me, especially you Cecilia. I wouldn't have gotten ths far wthut yu

Ugh sorry, i cant wrte anmor,cryn to much

7 comments:

  1. *e-hugs Alicia* Ehm <-< there there...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I could use a real hug right about now. :/
      *e-hugs back*

      Delete
  2. Kat, if you really care you won't make her go through this alone. She needs someone there for support, or she'll go insane.

    - The God of Fear

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kat (if you are really Kat), don't listen to the God of Fools. It always gives the worst advice.

      Delete
    2. What kind of person would abandon someone close to them in their time of need?

      People like Knight.

      - The God of Fear

      Delete
  3. Pull yourself together woman! You'll just end up dying faster with all these flinging flanging human emotions flying this way, that way and the other!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cry it out, get it out of your system.

    As for Kat, apparently you couldn't give two damns about your friend, she constantly told you and asked you to stop looking for her, what kind of friend are you if you can't understand, that she sincerely asks you to stop? A lousy one, thats what kind.

    - Mr. Incognito.

    ReplyDelete