Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Waking up.

*Wiggles and stretches my fingers.* Boy this is going to be a long post. There isn't a character limit on these blog posts right? I hope not because if there is I'll be going over it. And I don't feel like splitting up this post. Anyway here goes.



This morning Kat EAT woke me up. Told me it was time to get moving. She It had already put my stuff in a car and made me a sandwich to eat while driving. Can't complain about the service I guess. o.o

Me:"Well..umm thanks.."
EAT:"We don't have much time. Lets get moving."
Me:"Where are we going?"
EAT:"To one of the safe houses."
Me:"You could be a little more specific."
EAT:"You'll just have to trust me."
Me:"You killed my best friend and I'm supposed to fucking trust you?!"
EAT:"Yes."
Me:"You really don't understand human emotions at all do you?"
EAT:"My experiments with human psychology are one of my least effective ones. However I do understand the basics. Your anger at me is pointless, you will survive longer with my protection."
Me:"Whatever. You can't just go killing people for knowledge, there are better ways to get smarter! You are a monster!"
EAT:"How is killing humans for knowledge any different than killing for money or power. I am no more of a monster than your fellow humans. You humans seem to forget the horrors you commit when accusing the Fears of exactly the same things."
Me:" At least we don't.."
EAT:"You don't what?"
Me:"...Not all of us are like that!"
EAT:"You eat other organisms for energy. I eat them for knowledge. Just because I eat humans makes me worse how exactly?"
Me:" Because..I.."
EAT:"Exactly, you don't know."




I didn't know how to respond to this. So I just got dressed and followed her to the car. Once she got inside I took my chance and ran off. I didn't care if It could keep me safe or not It's a fucking Fear!
A soon as I'm no use for her anymore It'll kill me. So fuck her and her bullshit.


I managed to outrun her pretty easily. When I thought I had lost her I looked around to see where I was. I didn't recognize the place but the street signs were still in dutch so probably still in Belgium.
I then heard someone running towards me. I couldn't see who it was because it was still dark. But I assumed it was EAT so I ran.


This time I couldn't seem to lose them. I was still tired so I couldn't run very far so I tried to hide behind a house. It didn't work this time.
It wasn't long before I was found. It wasn't EAT it was Jim, I recognized his mask immediately. Even though Incognito clearly shot him in the head he was still alive somehow. He came at me with a large knife. My weapons were still in EAT's car so I panicked and tried to run.

I was too slow, he stabbed my arm. It hurt like a motherfucker. Before I could react he pushed me to the ground. This was it, I was going to die. He stood over me with his knife ready and his other arm hanging limp. Probably still from when I dislocated it.

But then as he was about to stab me someone pushed him away. It was Kat.. I mean EAT. She then helped me get back up. Before we could get out of there Jim attacked us. Kat ..EAT jumped in front of me and got stabbed in the stomach. They struggled for a few seconds. I wanted to help her but I froze when I saw her "bleeding" water. She then told me to run back to the car. I ran while she held him down.

When I got to the car another camper was waiting for me. It was a woman around 25 years old. Must have been a new camper since her eyes were still dull and her blue hair was wet. I asked her what happened to Jim and Kat. Apparently Kat's body was "killed" by Jim but a group of campers had taken care of him.




She bandaged my wound and drove me to the safe house. After we arrived she treated my wound and told me to rest. It still fucking hurts but I'll be alright. Physically at least, emotionally I'm a freaking mess. With Jim and Kat gone (even though they both were already gone.. its still different..) I'm all alone now.

Even that fucking Cecilia doesn't give a shit about me. She fucking kissed knight and then suddenly realized "Oh that's right I'm going to Belgium now. I wonder if Alicia exists in this universe."
WELL I FUCKING HOPE I DON'T!

I'm sorry I'm getting too emotional. The old me wouldn't have cared about some girl all across the ocean/universes that only talks to me on these blogs. But I guess being hunted by eldritch abominations changes people.

That reminds me I started this blog because of Jim. To record my dreams but I haven't done that in weeks. Maybe I should just stop with this blog. I'll just stay here with EAT, let her study my "resonance" thingy. That way I'll be safe-ish. It's that or giving up because I just can't do this anymore.

Incognito once told me all things come to an end. And that I should think about returning to a normal life. Maybe.. maybe this is as close as I'll get to a normal life. I know I can't trust EAT but its better than being on my own. And if I don't use this blog anymore I can leave my old life behind and focus on this one.

Anyway I guess its time I say goodbye. Not really because I'll still be around and leaving comments but I won't be updating this blog anymore. You guys have helped me more than you realize, thank you for that.

Stay safe and don't die. I'll try to do the same. Alicia Owly out.<x3


10 comments:

  1. The difference is simple. Humans are sapient beings. Your burger was not. I hope you stay as safe as you can in your situation.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It wasn't sapient but it was sentient. I'm not sure if that thin line is enough to make much of a difference.
      Thanks. If only all of us could stay safe.. :/

      Delete
  2. I...I...I'm sorry.
    I wish you good luck, Alicia.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I shot him in the cranium he couldn't have survived, guess he's gone for good now, I'm sorry for your losses, for your mom, your two friends.

    You shouldn't be thinking about all of this right now, this isn't supposed to be happening to any of us, but it is, the only thing you can do is hang on now.

    Good luck.

    - Mr. Incognito.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Some proxies just won't go down I guess. Well he's down now.

      I know, all of us have been plunged into something that shouldn't even exist.But it does and we'll have to live with it.

      Thanks and same to you.<x3

      Delete
  4. I've read your story Alicia. Seems like we have a person in our lives in common. I wouldn't get involved with Cecilia if I was you, but I guess she is a sweetheart at times, she just has had a difficult childhood and upbringing from Slenderman must not help.

    Also I'm not sure if you get this, but I wish you the best of luck. I'm currently wandering with a fear myself(The Black Dog, if you really want to know) but I guess the circumstance is different.

    I like you Alicia, you seem alright. I hope you stay alive.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh wow, I didn't expect anyone to comment on this so long after I stopped writing. o.o

      I understand many people don't think much of cecilia. But she's not that bad really.

      Well thats not what I'd want as a pet. I prefer .. normal dogs. :x

      Thanks, same to you.

      Delete
    2. Oh...So this Whisper girl, I will make a wild guess and say that you are Cecilia's sister, by any chance?

      - Mr. Incognito.

      Delete
  5. Anyone still reading this? If you are hop over to my new blog. I kick more ass in it than in this one. Oh the memories..

    http://ornimegalonyx.blogspot.be/

    ReplyDelete