Friday, January 4, 2013

Dr.Witfeld

Alicia showed up at my office earlier this evening. She looked shocked, her hair was a mess and she was not even wearing her glasses. She never goes anywhere without them. She did not say what was wrong, just kept trembling. Muttering to herself,about several kinds of bugs and "Through the hole they intrude". She said that several times, it seems familiar.
Her mother didn't answer her phone. Alicia can sleep on my couch tonight, maybe she will be able to talk in the morning.

-Dr. Jim Witfeld

2 comments:

  1. I would suggest stroking her head, that usually calms me ^^. But then again perhaps we are different people, Alicia & I.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So thats why he tried that.And here I thought he was being creepy,oops.I'd better go apologize for kicking him in the nuts.

    ReplyDelete