Friday, January 11, 2013

officially a runner.


I wasn't really a runner yet, seeing as how I never left this district until now. The furthest I went was a hotel less than half an hour driving away. Now that I've actually left the district I feel I can call myself a runner. Not something I want to be but I don't have much choice in the matter do I?
Unless you count getting eaten alive by hell bugs as an option, which I don't.

Right now I am running from three things.
1.The intrusion
2.Slender man
3.The cops


Right now that third one is giving me the most problems. I haven't seen much bugs around and I haven't seen slendy since "operation:Boom motherfuckers" blew up in my face. Pun intended.
So most of my time has been spent avoiding being seen, especially by cops. I'm pretty sure they're looking for me after my house blew up. And I don't want to get caught with Raid cans in my backpack, especially since those are what caused my house to explode. So I've gotten rid of the rest of the cans, now I need to find a different weapon against these bugs before they show up.

How do I hide from the police you ask? Well for one, the cold weather is a great excuse to wear a hood and a scarf to hide my face. I also only wear my new outfits, no not for showing off but just in case they have a description of what I was last wearing. And lastly I dyed my hair, they are looking for a blond girl after all. And now I'm not blond anymore, not going to tell which color though. You never know who reads these blogs.

In less serious news, while surfing the Internet I found out Gen 6 of Pokémon will be released in October. Yes I am a pokénerd and yes I would have played these games if I wasn't running away from eldritch abominations. No I am not too old for Pokémon, if you think that then fuck you.
Damned hell bugs taking away my Pokémon. :(

And my mother..and goddamn slender man taking Jim. And damn my stupid ass self for driving away Kat..
I know, at least shes safe but that doesn't help me feel less lonely. Dear Arceus I'm so fucking lonely..

I'm going to find something to cheer me up.<x3

12 comments:

  1. Find some company too, other Runners if you can. It's hard for Runners to be endangered more than they already are. You don't need Little Boy Blue on your ass along with everything else. And remember, never make a deal or take up an offer from anyone named Jack without checking out their right hand first. If anything is odd about it clam up, don't speak, and do nothing to indicate agreement with anything He offers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have no idea how to find Runners in belgium..Haven't seen other belgian fear blogs yet.And ye I read something about a Jack..I'll try to avoid that name.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Indeed, you should avoid saying the words "I wish" in general.

    And as for Belgian Runners, I can't help you there, but Runners are almost everywhere. Just keep warm and try to find someone to talk to.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Its a good thing I'm a quiet person by nature then.Even though my blogs would suggest otherwise.

      I'll keep looking, thanks.

      Delete
  4. Sweety, If I may offer some advice.
    Try never staying in the same place for more than a day, that's a rule of thumb.
    Also, while I've never spoken to Jack I think Proxie has a good point.
    Also, read his blog, it has some valuable info.
    Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thats what I'm trying to do now.The only reason I stayed in the same area for that long was Jim holding me back.Ever since I blew up my house I've been walking as far away as possible.

      Yeah, Its a good thing "Jack" isn't a common name here.And I've read most of proxie's blog and so far its been very helpfull indeed.
      Thanks ^^

      Delete
  5. Welcome to hell, I guess I should say some words of advice, but I see others already on it. But I seem to notice one word of advice is missing, so let me go ahead and say: Unpredictable actions, offer best chances of survival.

    Saying all of that out of personal experience, of course.

    Good luck.

    - Mr. Incognito.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Like blowing up more hives?Sounds like a plan.

      Thanks for the advice.

      Delete
  6. Two fears huh? You're so lucky!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'd be glad to give them both to you if I could.You obviously want them more. <.<

      Delete
  7. *less than half an hour's drive
    *haven't seen many bugs

    Gaming is great to take your mind off things, believe me.
    Okay, dude, look. Despite what the others are saying about finding company, other runners etc, it's not a good idea, okay? Just let things play out, and don't let loneliness get to you. Focus on pokemon. :)

    I'm here if you need a chat, I guess. But don't arrange meetings with anyone, and keep moving.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for correcting those.

      Yes gaming is great as long as it doesn't distract you from the threat.
      Don't call me dude though. If you hadn't noticed I'm female.
      And you are a bit late this post was from january. Its a few months and a blog later now.

      I was .. unexperienced back then...

      Delete