Thursday, January 17, 2013

I'm lost

I literally don't have a clue about where the fuck I am. When I started running I didn't really have a plan. The first two days consisted of me going from place to place. You know,locations that I knew well. So it would be easy to find food and stuff.
But then I just kept walking in mostly the same direction. Sometimes I took a turn to be somewhat unpredictable, and tried to stay away from areas with lots of trees or water.


But for the rest? Just random wandering without a goal or purpose, other than to stay alive I mean. So when I woke up earlier, I noticed that I had no idea where I was or where I was going. Thank Arceus for Google maps.


OK, found it. This sucks though, apparently I've been running south, towards Wallonia. I don't want to go there. The Walloons speak french, and aside from some simple vocabulary, I do not. So I need to change directions.
Jim's plan was to go to Germany, since he spoke German. But once again, I do not speak that language. I could just speak English there but you know, not everyone speaks English. So I guess going north, to the Netherlands is the best option. But that means turning around and going back where I came from. x.x
If only Belgium was a bigger country, then I would have more room for running. <.<


Switching topics now, Kat. She hasn't posted on her blog or commented on mine. Haven't gotten an  e-mail from her either. So that can mean two things.
1: She has stopped looking for me completely. Which would be great.
2: A Fear got her and she's dead. Which I hope hasn't happened but my gut feeling tells me otherwise.

I know her too well to think she'd go silent like this. She would at least send me a message that she had finally listened to me and stopped searching. Or her Internet just went down and she'll be up and posting again in no time, getting herself killed anyway. >.>

I really have a bad feeling about it and there's nothing I can do about it. I've never felt this helpless before.. Or angry,those fucking Fears are really pissing me off and if the cold boy doesn't stop with those goddamn nursery rhymes I will..wait..FUCK!




No comments:

Post a Comment