Saturday, January 12, 2013

Venting

I'm not sure what to write about, not much has happened since my last post. But writing here and commenting on other Runners blogs is the only thing that makes me feel less lonely. I tried looking for more Belgian runners, no luck. Either Belgium has been Fear free until now, none of the runners here write blogs or they're all dead already. I'm hoping its the second option, since the first one is very unlikely and the third one.. Well yeah lets hope its not the third one.

During my search I've been reading a lot of blogs and learning a lot about the Fears. My conclusion? There's too many of the damned bastards. I think we can all agree on that, right?
Then we can also agree that there are too many damned proxies. I haven't seen any myself yet but just the thought of one of them existing is bad enough. I mean what kind of sick bastard would help the Fears? For one they can pretty much do everything themselves and secondly I'd rather be dead than aiding these abominations.
A word to any proxy reading this: The Fear is just using you, they don't give a shit about you and you shouldn't care about them either!

Of course there are those that can't help it, like puppets (the non-willing kind). Poor bastards,but they wouldn't be reading this anyway. I'm not going to hunt down proxies, theres already someone else that does that. But I swear I won't hesitate to deal with them violently if I happen to cross paths with one. So if there are any proxies in Belgium, stay the fuck away from me, I mean it. I blew up the intrusion, I'll do the same to you.

Yeah sorry, got carried away there,just got a little pissed reading about all these proxies. Like the Fears aren't bad enough themselves. And then this one blog about a guy who tries to kill Fears supposedly.. with a knife.. that he got from "God".
It was so funny that I even forgot to laugh.<.<
I'd wanna see him battle the intrusion, seriously people that are that stupid deserve being eaten alive.

Anyone else notice me being cranky today? God, I need to get laid.<x3

7 comments:

  1. Pfft, there isn't enough! But I agree that proxies are lame, they just get in the way of the fear's way!

    ReplyDelete
  2. As a person that used to be a proxy and worked with the fears for years, I would take offense to this post.
    God, I miss it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know you were a proxy but I..just hate anything connected to the Fears.Proxies included..except for you but you're the only exception.<.<

      Delete
  3. Glad to hear that.
    As far as humans go only you, Knight & Lucia are tolerable,although Lucia is pushing it a bit.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Don't give it too much thought, your concentration gets worse.

    You are hating those things, don't, all there is to know in this "game" is that they exist, they are your enemies, and you should eliminate them if they pose a threat to you.

    Like any emotional response hatred causes effects, like anger, anger in return causes sloppiness, sloppiness causes death.

    Death means you lost.

    - Mr. Incognito.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Because controlling your emotions is easy like that.<.<

      I agree though sloppiness is bad.But since controlling your emotions completely is impossible, especially for a teenaged girl.(Even more so once every month)I'll just have to be even more alert when angry,like my grandfather used to say:"If you fall,do it carefully." :x

      Delete
    2. Wouldn't know anything about controlling them since they are long time gone.

      I was trying to say be more alert, especially when your in an angry, sad or any other state, never forget, your a target at all times, but I see you understand that, which is good.

      Good luck.

      - Mr. Incognito

      Delete