Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Plans

We found a hotel after a short ride. Belgium is so small and compact you can find anything within half an hour if you have a car. It might have been smarter to drive longer because we're still kinda close to my house. Not really smart right?

Well we're about to get even more stupid. We are going back to my house. Why the hell would we do that? Revenge, that's why.
We have been discussing and theorizing about the hell bugs for a few hours now. I remembered proxiehunter mentioning hives in the comments and how that hole might be connected to one. If that is true then closing down the hole would mean one less access point for the bugs right? Our plan is to blow up that access point and the house around it.

We fight our way to the bathroom and drop a few Raid cans near the hole. Then we run while spilling gasoline on the floor on our way back out. And drop some more Raid cans. Then we light the fucking place up and watch it burn to the ground, from a distance. The only houses nearby enough to catch fire are empty, so don't worry about people getting killed. We aren't THAT stupid.

If everything goes according to plan the Raid cans will explode and collapse the tunnel. And all the bugs in the house will be fried. Sure this won't stop the intrusion but I'll be damned if they use my home as an easy access point from wherever these fuckers come from.

"Operation: Boom motherfuckers" will take place some time after midnight today. Wish us luck.<x3

10 comments:

  1. Well, good luck.

    But I very strongly advise against this.

    You're quite probably going to die.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That chance is rather high but ever since the intrusion decided to fuck up my life,I've been sentenced to death by being eaten alive by bugs anyway.

      Delete
  2. Burning yes. I'd advise against the portion of the plan that involves entering the premises.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If you have a better idea I'm open for suggestions. o.o

      Going inside there is my least favorite part of the plan to say the least.But if we don't go inside the chance of the fire departement putting out the fire before it does enough damage is too high.

      Delete
  3. I must say that I'm running out of things to say.
    I'm even running out of flirt lines. Perhaps later I'll pick up on it, I'm just not in the mood.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Whats wrong Cecilia?
      I'm here if you need to talk.
      I'd do the flirting if I knew how, since it might cheer you up, like it does for me most of the time.

      Don't let anything get you down girl,you're stronger than that.

      Delete
    2. It's just Slenderman & the whole being mortal thing, it is just annoying & depressing me is all.
      Thanks for the pep talk though, I guess I needed that.

      Delete
    3. I see,being mortal is all I've known so I wouldn't know the difference.Although because of all that has happened recently, I'm taking my mortality much more seriously.
      Just something about knowing you could get killed any moment makes you think differently about life I guess.

      And no problem, we all need a pep talk once in a while.<x3

      Delete
  4. I hope you have better luck than I, young lady!

    ReplyDelete