Monday, January 21, 2013

Ranting

I don't know how long I can keep doing this. First I lose my mother. And then I have to leave everything behind to run from beings that can kill me by just looking at me.
Then I get my psychologist proxified while trying to get meaningless revenge. And now my last friend I had got killed despite of me trying to protect her.

But I can't think about that stuff and cry about it because then the cold bastard shows up. How can you mourn when whenever you try to, you risk being turned into an ice cube?!
I hate the cold boy the most but for some reason Slendy scares me a lot more. Just something about it. Its not as annoying as the cold boy but he is the reason I barely sleep at night. At least the intrusion hasn't shown itself outside of my old house. But now EAT is also following "studying" me.

How the hell did I manage to get four eldritch abominations chasing me? I know I shouldn't think about it too much. But if most runners don't even survive one of these things how am I supposed to survive all four? I just hope there won't be a fifth, I wouldn't survive another one. I just know I wouldn't.

I don't want to admit it but I'm very close to just giving up. I know you guys will tell me not to give up and to stop thinking about it. But I'm just human for fucks sakes, what do you expect?!
I think I know now why Cecilia hates being human. I still wouldn't become a servant of any Fear but I get why other people would.

I still think its wrong but there is only so much a human can take. And I'm getting way too close to that limit. I know they'll get me some day and that terrifies me. One day I will slip up one time too many and get myself killed. I'd like to think death would be easier but something tells me its just as bad or maybe even worse.

Maybe if I find that runner from Luxembourg I could at least get the cold boy off my back. I wonder If that girl he has with him is cute..<.<
Maybe I can comfort her for losing her boyfriend or something. No Alicia don't think like that, Ceci might get jealous. Not that it matters she's on another continent getting laid too.

This rant has been brought to you by Alicia. Enjoy it or else. <x3

4 comments:

  1. I don't feel sorry for you, I can't allow myself that luxury, I'm constantly telling you to stop thinking about it, but I forget, your young, your just a kid, you don't have to think about survival shit. You have to think about other, more enjoying stuff.

    Trust me, laying down and dieing is not an option, when your alive, you can actually prevent the pain, once your dead, there is no such option, only constant torture.

    I'm still in Belgium, will start leaving the country today, will take me a week of driving trough your towns. You might not know me, but you can trust me, I can lend you some supplies, weaponry and maybe a lift to another town, or even a country.

    Problem is, I don't know where you are, and I have no way of contacting you, since your e-mail is unknown to me. If you want all this help, contact me trough my e-mail, I created it only for such purposes.

    Good luck.

    -Mr. Incognito.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wish I could think about more enjoyable stuff. :/

      Ye thats what I thought about death.Don't know why people would think it'd be any better.

      A week to drive through belgium?I remember driving to disneyland paris in about six hours or something. o. o

      Supplies sound good though.Jim's money won't last me forever.I'll send you an e-mail as soon as I find a place to recharge my battery.

      Delete
  2. "I still wouldn't become a servant of any Fear but I get why other people would."

    Until you have joined the Master you cannot understand what it is to serve. It is beyond your mind's comprehension.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I said that I understood WHY they would want to join those abominations.Not HOW it would be like.I don't even want to know that.

      Delete