Sunday, January 20, 2013

Fear showdown

I just woke up. I'm in some dark room with my laptop as the only light source. The room is very small, just a bed, a small desk and this bed I'm sitting on. The laptop is plugged in and charging. The door is locked and there are no windows.
I don't remember how I got here, I was in the middle of... Oh god.
I just remembered most of what happened. I'll start at the beginning I guess.


I was eating my breakfast when I started wondering if Kat was still alive. It wasn't long before I heard the nursery rhymes again. I immediately recognized the cold boys voice, it sounded like a harsh wind blowing through a crack in a window only louder. Creeps the shit out of me.
I ran before the little bastard was actually in the room. I didn't have to run for long before the rhymes stopped. But then I found myself face to face with that damned proxy, who was blocking my way.

I grabbed my wooden bat and prepared to strike. But then the nursery rhymes started again.So I decided running would be smarter and sprinted into the alley to my left. But I didn't get far, suddenly Slender man was blocking my way so I ran back.
The cold boy had already caught up so there I was, stuck between two fears, a proxy and a row of houses.


Slender man and the Cold boy stared at each other and the nursery rhymes stopped. Shivers ran down my spine. I had to get out of there so I charged at the proxy, the least dangerous of the three. I swung my bat and managed to knock him down. Just as I wanted to start running he got back up and grabbed my arm. His mask had fallen off, I froze when I saw his face, it was Jim!

I tried to swing my bat to make him let go but he managed to grab it before I could. His eyes seemed to look right through me. Before I could react he punched me and I fell down on the ground. He walked over to me with my bat and tried to hit me with it. I rolled out of the way and got back up. I tried looking for my knife but I was too busy dodging.

Meanwhile behind us the Slender man and cold boy were still staring at each other. Large balls of hail started falling down from the sky. And out of slendy's back came several branch like tentacles. They were obviously not happy to see each other.

One of the branches shot straight at the cold boy and impaled him. But then the branch started freezing rapidly. Slender man cut off his own tentacle/branch.
The cold boy shot a part of the frozen branch back at slender man. He managed to dodge it by disappearing and reappeared behind the cold boy. He readied his tentacle-branches to strike down at the boy. But the rest of the frozen tentacle shot out backwards at slendy and hit him at point blank range.

I didn't see what happened then as I had just found my knife and cut Jim's arm. This made him drop the bat. Seeing my chance I ran off while I could. I could barely see ahead of me because the cold boy apparently started a blizzard. After running for five minutes I was exhausted. And I must have blacked out. Because the next thing I remember I was waking up in this room.

I don't trust it here, I don't think anyone would. I don't hear any sounds outside so maybe I can break out somehow.<x3

1 comment:

  1. You seem to be in deep shit right about now, now I can't find you, since you, yourself don't know where you are.

    So the proxy was Jim, that raises some problems, or maybe not depends on how much you care about him.

    Stay safe.

    - Mr. Incognito.

    ReplyDelete