Sunday, January 6, 2013

I'm back

You guys have already heard about what has happened from Jim. But I think I'm finally ready to write down the whole story. Thinking about it still makes me tremble though. So I'll start with the less horrific parts.

After my last post I was too scared to go back to sleep so I went to take a shower. At least I wanted to but the bugs crawling all over it changed my mind. "Good thing they can't escape from the bathroom" I thought. Oh boy, I couldn't have been more wrong ..
So I just washed myself at the kitchen sink and had breakfast. Then watched some TV until it was time to go to school. One good thing about school, the boring classes make you forget the nightmares you had.

Instead my mind drifted to Kat and how I needed to find her. Which is what I went to do during the lunch break. Unfortunately I couldn't find her, she probably had her lunch break earlier. Damn those separate lunch breaks, who the hell invented those?
I finally managed to find her just after school, waited on her at the gate. I know it seems stalker-ish but I was getting desperate. She tried to avoid me when she saw me but I ran after her.

Me:"Kat! Please don't run, I just want to apologize."
Kat:"Alicia, I don't th-"
Me:"I'm sorry Katrien (her full name is Katrien but everyone just says Kat) I didn't mean to k-"
Kat:"We shouldn't talk about this here!"
Me:"..Then lets find somewhere where we can."
Kat:"...I don't have time now,just call me later whe-"
Me:"I tried calling yesterday!You didn't answer, I even tried waiting for you on faceb-"
Kat:"..I was just..I.."
Me:"..."
Kat:"..."
Me:"..It was the alcohol, I knew you weren't into girls and yet I.."
Kat:"That's your excuse?! The booze? That's just.. ugh."

She looked like she was going to punch me but instead turned around and walked away. I only made things worse,like always. But like proxiehunter said in the comments, she might be safer this way. This didn't make me feel much better though. After that I went home, just wanted to go to bed again. But it only got worse.

When I got home I noticed my mother was still home, she should have been at work. She was staring at the TV, which was on the same channel I left it on. This got me worried, so I asked her if she was okay. She didn't answer. I panicked and started shaking her to get a reaction. Instead a spider crawled out of her mouth, I screamed and stumbled back. I was horrified when I saw more bugs crawling out of my mothers mouth and even more crawled out from behind the couch. I started running to the stairs, when I looked back the whole living room was covered in bugs. Halfway down the stairs I tripped over a lobster, no seriously A FREAKING LOBSTER!

I fell and lost my glasses, the bugs were getting too close, way too quickly. So I had no time to worry about my glasses. With my vision blurred I struggled to the front door. Then a giant flying ant (I think it was an ant) bit me, it felt like being hit by a bullet. I fell down again screaming in pain before finally reaching the door. I got up and ran outside and closed the door before they could follow me. And I just kept running for what seemed like hours.

I rested for a bit when I realized they were no longer chasing me. I couldn't go back home, I needed to go somewhere. With my mother dead and my only friend hating me, I decided to go to Dr.Witfeld. He should have read my blog, it would be easier to explain to him right? Well no, it wasn't, I can't blame him though. I wouldn't have believed anyone that said that they were being chased by a super bug army from hell that killed my mother either.

It took me a long time to reach his office which just happens to be on the floor beneath his apartment. Its kinda hard navigating the streets without the glasses you've been used to wearing for the last ten years. "Kinda hard" that's an understatement.. It was almost impossible!

Anyway, now I'm here in Dr. witfeld his.. I mean Jim's place. But I'm gonna start taking the advice from the people commenting on here. They seem to know what they're talking about. Jim already gave me a new pair of glasses, otherwise I wouldn't be able to type this. Now I just need the things on that list of "items every runner needs" and I'll be out of here. Don't want Jim or any of his patients being eaten by those fucking bugs too.

I'll try to stay in touch.<x3

8 comments:

  1. Like I said in your case add some Raid or other insecticide.

    Lobsters and other sea creatures are often forgotten about by those running from the Bugs. Led to one person I heard about who tried to hide from the Bugs by staying on boats as much as he could. So he got a job on a *shrimp trawler*.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ouch,being eaten by shrimp does not sound fun.Atleast he didn't go on a crab fishing boat like they show on tv.Although crabs might mean a quicker and less painfull death than shrimp.I'll never look at sea food the same ever again. x.x

      Delete
  2. Ehm...
    I'm glad you're alright.
    Don't gloat in that fact, kiddo!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Gloating is the last thing on my mind right now,don't worry.Its good enough to know I'm not alone.

      Delete
  3. Well, what do you know? You're one of the first people I've seen mention the lobster-like things. I don't know if they're actual lobsters or not, but I saw a horde of them take out a group I was travelling with in Africa.

    It's safe to say that it's probably best if you stay away from them.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think that counts for every single species of hellbugs that make up the intrusion.I don't even trust ladybugs anymore.

      Delete
    2. They don't go "Dad-a-chum? Dum-a-chum? Ded-a-chek? Did-a-chick?" do they?

      I've heard the Hive contains bugs not found else where but what she saw could have been an actual lobster.

      Not if it was actually any good at moving around on land though. Despite what you may have seen in a few comedies lobsters don't move well on land.

      Delete
    3. It looked like a normal lobster I think. Didnt get a good look at it.But atleast it wasn't crawling around much,gotta wonder how it got on the stairs though.

      Maybe its similar to that flying spider.Landlobsters,Doesn't sound as bad as flying spiders but still disturbing.

      Delete