Thursday, January 3, 2013

WTF!!

I.. What.. give me a second..

OK I'm alright now,I just woke up. This dream was even more creepy than any other one I had recently.
I was lying on the floor in the hallway when I  felt a small bite on my arm. I Grabbed whatever bit me and threw it away. When I looked at it I saw it was some kind of disgusting maggot/leech thing. Eww.. just.. eww..

Then I noticed something sticky and wet on my back, I got up on my feet and looked. I had been laying in some sort of a puddle with more maggot thingies wriggling in it. I almost puked before running into the living room to tell my mother.

She just nodded, she seemed too busy on the laptop to care. Suddenly I noticed the lights in the hallway flickering before fading out. Shivers ran down my spine as a tall figure leaned down and peeped through the door. Its head came up to the ceiling, no human should be that tall. He..I mean IT was wearing a dark grey suit, tie and a hat. Its face looked old.. or wait.. no it had no face ..I can't remember. The more I try remembering its face the more vague it gets..

This.. figure crawled through the door that was way too small for it. The way it moved was not natural, jerky and glitchy. I tried warning my mother but she seemed to be unable to hear me, no matter how hard I yelled. Frozen in fear I watched as it walked over to me, seemingly sliding as it stepped closer. After four steps it was in front of me, I tried looking up at it but couldn't move a single inch of my body. The creature stepped over me, I blacked out and woke up..
What the fuck was that?!

3 comments:

  1. Yeah, there's no doubt about it anymore. None of this is natural. Get that bag together I mentioned and if you care about your family at all get the hell out before they're killed by what's after you. Why you're unlucky enough to be dealing with Tall Dark and Faceless as well as the Intrusion I don't know. Watch out for assholes in masks and I hope the Intrusion hasn't spawned their young in you yet.

    That rift with your friend might be a good thing. Might keep her from getting killed.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I shall give you only one advice Alicia.
    ALWAYS STAY ALERT! NEVER LET YOUR GUARD DOWN!
    Just because I dislike you, doesn't mean I want you to die, certainly
    not this way at least.

    ReplyDelete