Sunday, January 13, 2013


I'm beginning to wonder if this all has been one big coincidence. Maybe the Intrusion just happened to open a hole in a random house, mine. Maybe they don't give a shit about me. Maybe Slender man was after Jim all along and I just happened to be nearby.
Because I still have seen no sign of either one of them since we blew up my house. Maybe I'm just a very good Runner? I mean I don't stop walking unless its for food or sleep. Except for the time I spend online of course.

Or maybe they're just fucking with me, waiting until I let my guard down. That's probably it, damned bastards. I'm still looking for a new weapon, as I said before Raid would be too suspicious. And I don't see how a knife would help against the Intrusion. ( And it would also be suspicious. <.<)
I'd also be tempted to stab stupid pigs that try to get into my pants. Just half an hour ago while I was eating, a guy sat down next to me.

"Hey babe, what ya doing?"
"Good sir, could I unkindly ask you to fuck off."
"Whoa, no need to get aggressive. Although I like aggressive girls!"
"You have three seconds to run away quickly before I break your nose. One, two.."
"You don't know what you're missing out on. Damned lesbian."

And then I killed him, just kidding. Funny how those kind of guys use the word lesbian as if its supposed to be an insult. When its a compliment.
Anyway, time for something more relevant liFUCK SLENDERMAN HAVE TO RUN

4 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Its ok he didn't get me,I won't let him catch me that easily.Although he came close..waaaay to close for comfort.

      Delete