Monday, January 7, 2013

Shopping spree



Like I said before I needed to go shopping. Thanks to Jim my budget went up to 500 euros. The flying spider was good for something after all, go figure. A list of my Inventory:

One large backpack,three full outfits(cheap), Hiking shoes, Two sturdy flashlights, Multitool. (By this time I was out of money <.< running is more expensive than I thought. Luckily Jim had most of the other things laying around.) First aid kit,sleeping bag and some food.
I'm glad I already had a cellphone. And I'm taking this laptop, Jim gave me permission.

But wait aren't we forgetting something you say? OH YES,RAID! Jim went out and bought an entire box full of Raid cans. I have a feeling we will need them soon. If only I had my mothers bank card, I'm sure there's still quite a lot of money on her bank account. Or do you think her being "missing" would cause them to freeze her bank account? Missing, because the police still haven't found the body, so they still don't know that shes dead. I didn't exactly tell them about the intrusion, they wouldn't believe me anyway.

Not that it matters, the card is somewhere in my former house. It'd be nice to have though. But for now I'm ready to start running, just one last night in a normal bed and I'll be out of here.

Good news is that I haven't seen any bugs recently. With it being winter that's not that odd, if I did see a bug it'd probably be the intrusion. I don't think they'd let slightly cold weather hold them back.
The bad news, I think I saw "tall dark and handsomefaceless" out of the corner of my eyes when I was looking for a spare bra, the pervert. Might have been mistaken but if it was him then it would be the first time I see him in real life. Last time was just a dream but if he is anything like in my dream then he scares me more than the intrusion. Hell bugs are creepy and scary as fuck, but that Thing paralyzes my body with fear just by being close. What does it even want?.. I don't want to know.

<x3

4 comments:

  1. Even without the Intrusion being involved there is such a thing as the snow flea. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Snow_flea

    Apparently they're a variety of "spring tail". According to wikipedia "Various sources and publications have suggested that some springtails may parasitize humans, but this is entirely inconsistent with their biology, and no such phenomenon has ever been scientifically confirmed"

    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Springtail#Relationship_with_humans

    Be careful you don't wind up the confirmation, as you suspect snow isn't likely to be an obstacle.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Didn't think I'd be safe even if I went to the north pole.The disturbing part of snow fleas however is the size.Its almost impossible to see them,now I'll never be comfortable anymore.But comfort is the least of my worries now I guess.

      Delete
  2. Good, you've prepared better than me.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well I had a larger budget thanks to Jim.If I didn't have him I'd probably be less prepared than you.I'm broke right now though,so I hope I won't need anything expensive soon.Or I'm fucked and not in the good way.

      Delete