Friday, January 18, 2013

Beds are the best invention ever.

I'm not kidding, finally got some good sleep. The hotel is kinda crappy but it beats sleeping outside. Especially with this cold weather. I'm pretty sure its not the cold boy, just winter. But I'm sure that fucking brat can show up any time. Atleast the nursery rhymes warn you when he's near. He's way less sneaky than Tall dark and handsome faceless.
That might just be because he likes to play with his victims or something.
I promised a full report on how I escaped the small bastard didn't I? Well I won't break my promises so here goes.


When I was ranting about how much I hated the Fears the nursery rhymes began. (Wy is it that they show up whenever I'm in the middle of a rant?) I could barely hear them at first but they slowly got louder. By the time I noticed them the cold brat was already standing in the room I was in. So I posted the message and ran outside.

The whole time I was running I could hear those damned nursery rhymes. Really they are annoying as hell. Once again I tried being unpredictable, taking random turns and shit. It seemed to have helped. After a while the nursery rhymes stopped but I didn't stop running for atleast another five minutes or so. Just to be sure you know?

I really should invest in some gloves, my fingers were hurting from the cold. Not much of a report I guess. Cold boy's chasing is even less interesting than Slender man's was. Oh well, better boring chases that I survive than interesting ones that kill me, right?
Maybe it would be more interesting if I had a weapon or something. Those Deicide guys had a post about electricity being able to hurt Fears. Just have to get my hands on some car batteries then. I've been running around without a proper weapon for too long now anyway.


I guess that means its shopping time, Jim's funds are a really awesome thing to have. Without them I'd be fucked and not in a good way. I'll post when something actually interesting happens for once.<x3

2 comments:

  1. You don't deserve to live such a care-free life. Not you...you are just something...at least Cecilia admits that she isn't a nice person! You on the other hand...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Care-free? CARE-FREE?! Everyone I love or cared about is dead or dying.I'm running from three eldritch abominations.The only form of social contact I have is this blog!

      There is nothing care-free about my life right now!And I never said I was a nice person, Because I'd be lying.But atleast I don't go around doing the handy work of an evil abomination!

      Delete