Sunday, December 30, 2012

school of dreams

Morning e.e
Ugh I hate mornings, I am NOT a morning person. That huge spider in the bathroom doesn't help either. Makes me shiver every time I think of it. The damn ugly bastard is twice the size of my hand! OK that may be an exaggeration but its still huge! I'm not going back in there until I know its gone.. And even then I might not go there for a while. Don't judge me! <.<
Anyway I should type my dream here before I forget what it was about.

The first thing I remember is sitting in a dark classroom. I think it was supposed to be an English class. The teacher was a short old woman with glasses with a grumpy expression on her face. She waved a stick around or something. And told us to copy what she had written on the blackboard. The problem was that I couldn't read it. Her handwriting was worse than that of a doctor.
Luckily the girl next to me gave me her notes so I could copy them. This seemed to piss off the teacher for some reason. As her cold eyes looked down on me I stopped writing. Don't you hate that feeling when someone is watching over your shoulder as you try to write? I do, it gets on my nerves, damned imaginary teacher. -.-

Before she could say something the bell rang signaling the end of the class. I got up and ran out of the classroom. Didn't want to be near that woman for a second longer. I walked down the empty hallways for a while before realizing I had no idea were I was supposed to go and how to get there.
The rest of the dream was me running around the school looking for the classroom I needed to be at. So yeah, pretty boring.
OH yeah! Almost forgot, one of the things I managed to copy from my fellow students notes was "From the hole they intrude". No idea what it meant but I thought it was odd.
Now its time for me to make my breakfast so I'll end this post here.<x3

No comments:

Post a Comment